Friday, October 22, 2010

A Little Celebration


This weekend is the unofficial, "official" beginning to our holiday season. My son turns 4 on Sunday, Halloween, daughter's 6th birthday a week later, Thanksgiving, Christmas and then New Year's! Yep that is right, a lot of celebrating around here...I do love a good party!
I always turn to Sarah's Party Perfect when I am looking for a little inspiration for the kiddos parties. There are some fantastic kids parties out there, I mean wow! I always leave the site feeling so inadequate as a parent but definitely full of creative ideas. It is just the little things that make all the difference in everything we do. 


This is one of my favorite fairy parties recently posted. Mushroom stools and adorable grass place mats, what Tinkerbell wouldn't adore this woodland party?



Images courtesy Sharnel Dollar Designs

Like I said, it is the little things that make it special. In this case a small doe...
Happy Friday!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...