Sunday, January 16, 2011

Golden Glamour


A bit of glamour for your Monday...I do adore seeing beautiful women in gorgeous gowns, especially on a Sunday. These were my absolute favorites, an eclectic bunch of my choosing I must admit but nothing short of stunning. I am sure I missed a few and would love to hear which if any took your breath away. These gowns are stunning and the designers who I unfortunately will not have the time to credit individually are the amazing designers who inspire me.














Images courtesy of Harper's Bazaar

3 comments:

Evie said...

I just found your blog via In Stitches and I saw that you were from Raleigh too so I had to hop on over here! I loved all the gowns last night...but I wished that Natalie Portman had left off the rose from her dress...then all would have been perfect!

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth,
gorgeous dresses, all the pageantry is too much fun to watch...
I didn't watch it but I'm seeing all the dresses on all the blogs...
too much fun..
maureen

Tammy@InStitches said...

I loved all the green ones !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...