Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome back

I had a wonderful vacation and a lovely time with my family. The ocean was as beautiful as I ever seen it and my children and I picked up some of the most stunning shells along the shore! I am playing catch up today and there have been a lot of happenings while I have been away so here some of my favorite images with colors, textures and trends that are inspiring me today.

The Surf Lodge


I love this hip hotel with a laid back bohemian surf vibe in Montauk, NY. Luxe linens, wicker accents and a natural setting make me want to bring this look to our casual NC coast.










Yellow and Gray





Natural

India Hicks Island Living








1 comment:

Beth Dotolo said...

I would love love love to stay there... gorgeous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...