Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Simple Settings



What's for dinner? The question that lingers throughout the day around my house. This evening we are having company over so I am heading to the Farmer's Market for some fresh vegetables and fruit for a yummy summer supper. I do like company always a fabulous reason to set the table and it actually might be nice enough this evening to dine outside!
On my menu...
 cucumber salad with tomatoes, red onions and dill
corn on the cob
grilled chicken
peach cobbler

This video recipe for cucumber salad from chef Tamara Reynolds on Daily Candy is helpful and easy!

                              Perfect Picnic Recipes from Tamara Reynolds All Cities - DailyCandy

Lovely Settings













Photos courtesy of Living Etc, Caitlin Creer, Elle Decor, Chinoiserie Chic and Martha Stewart

3 comments:

Laura Bear said...

beautiful blog! love it!

KSK said...

That salad looks amazing...I'll have to give it a try! My fav setting is the last one on the dock. So, pretty...and the wine is ready for action ;)

Life of Style said...

thank you! I love the last picture too, I wish I were going there tonight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...