Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Favorites


Hooray for Friday...
So many fun things to do today so little time!
Here are some of my Friday favorites


Mexican Otomi Everywhere



Traditional Home

 Designer Windsor Smith who is out of this world


 

Jules Reid Tunics for Fall


Elle Magazine

Fabulous Closets, this one being at one time Julie Janklow's



M Design Interiors is off the charts awesome, exciting, fresh and inspiring



Windsor Smith for Kravet

Last but not least this Friday I am thankful for the best clients any gal could ask for, thank you!


5 comments:

Lindsey Suggs said...

Elizabeth, I LOVE a good closet. Thanks for posting Julie Janklow's! Hot Pink + Lucite = Swoon

Unknown said...

Fabulous links! I love the outdoor garden, oh, I just love the idea of indoor furniture living outside, not sure how to pull it off, though! Gorgeous stuff!

Life of Style said...

I could spend some quality time in that closet and yes wouldn't you love to move your living room outside maybe just for an evening...dreamy!

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

loving all your inspiration!!
I too have a huge crush on M Designs. Did you know she's Julie Bowen's sister? Such a talented fam!

Life of Style said...

I did know, I love how they featured them in InStyle home this Spring...she has the coolest portfolio!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...