Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tips and Trends


I had the honor and pleasure of being interviewed by furniture company Drexel Heritage last week for their new blog Tips and Trends by Drexel Heritage. I will definitely say talking about interiors, fabrics, and all the other subjects that the lovely interviewer Dana Hughens and I talked about were first nature but video taping another story. I am not not sure if it is ever easy for anyone to get used to seeing themselves on camera, I think I have heard actors and actresses who never watch their own movies and I can definitely see why...kudos to those who do! I would encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and do something you are not comfortable with, it was definitely worth it and now I have this accomplishment behind my belt. Below is the link to the interview and their blog!


Of course I jumped at the opportunity to speak with Drexel Heritage. Growing up in Western North Carolina, the company has been a name to me since I can remember. Started in 1903 when a bedroom suite made from oak was sold for $14.50 wholesale, the company has evolved into a brand known worldwide for its quality, sophistication and timeless look.
Here are a few signature chairs that can be customized to suit your fancy.


 

Bamboo Signature Chair

Drake Chair


Clair Chair


Christelle Chair

2 comments:

Anna Applegate said...

What a great segment! Congratulations!!

Life of Style said...

Thanks Anna!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...