Friday, December 10, 2010

Fa la la la la


Joy, Joy the weekend is here and only 15 days until Christmas! 
There are so many fun festivities happening in town this weekend and I can't wait to partake in a few of them.
 As always I have some of my favorites for Friday and I do love to share.


For a limited time this holiday season Goldbug Studio is opening the door to their Folly Store for those of you who are looking for a special handmade gift. Ashley Carter's whimsical, fairy tale, glitter inspired "follies" have drawn national attention from celebrities, publications, and stores. Bergdorf Goodman and Anthropologie both have her lovelies as the gifts for the season. I will definitely stuffing some stockings with goodies from Goldbug.


Goldbug Studio

My home is pretty well decorated for the season but there is so much inspiration out there for holiday decor with beautiful images. I enjoy buying the greenery and always purchase Boxwood wreaths and garlands but when I see all the options from The Magnolia Company I second guess my decision and think maybe next year I should mix it up. Whether you prefer magnolia, evergreen, or boxwood they have an array of wreaths to satisfy any style.
One of my personal favorites is the stunning Holiday Red Lacquer Wreath shown below. 




Lonny Magazine is live today and is packed full of chic interiors, holiday gift ideas, and inspiration for you. The Long Island home of designer Eileen Kathryn Boyd is a colorful breath of fresh air in this season where the color all around us tends to be a little bit more muted. A definite must read for the weekend. 





I know that I sing the praises of the New Orleans confections shop Sucre but I really must say their holiday collection is by far one of my favorites. I always look to them for special goodies when I am marking off my Christmas list. Their peppermint bark, macaroons, drinking chocolate, and candies pecans are at the top of my list. Yes, I will take one of each.



For the last 3 or 4 years I have been working with Marie Cox of Phreckles Photography to photograph my family images and to create my holiday card. I typically tell her what I am feeling and she comes up with a fun photo for my children. I just wanted to share one of the images from this year's photo shoot as a sneak peek because she always does such a wonderful job and truly captures the twinkle in their eyes and the magic of the moment.


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...