Monday, December 20, 2010

Wrapping it Up


I hope everyone had a splendid weekend, I know I sure did. We, as in my family have been making our Homemade presents, spreading some Holiday cheer, and enjoying time together.
Christmas on a Saturday this year is the best, I feel like I can actually plan this week for a party. We will have family to our home Christmas morning so it will be a festive weekend...let the party begin! 


Gingerbread cookie decorating



Beautiful cookies and tasty too


A few pics of a playroom I have been working on. I just love the Asher bedding by Serena and Lily. The brown with the red ticking looks awesome with the green walls. 



These pillows below I am waiting to give to a client,they are yummy...just in time for Christmas. I can't wait to see the room all put together.



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...