Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter


Hello chickadees and Happy Easter to all!
 It is a gorgeous day here in NC and I just thought I would share a few pictures of my holiday table with you for a small family lunch today. Really simple, decorated with help from my daughter, and last minute, seeing as we just returned home late Friday evening from our week long vacation. My tulips were smiling so beautifully this morning for me that I couldn't resist taking their picture.
The theme of our table is edible...you can eat everything including the grass, eggs, and M and M's.
Enjoy your day!





2 comments:

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Oh how beautiful! Love the bright pop of neon in the center! Like a little egg hunt for the table...what a great display...thanks for sharing!

xo-Julie

Haute Khuuture Blog

Screaming Meme said...

I love the table...very adorable! Hi, Im Meme from Screaming Meme. I wanted to stop in and let you know about my giveaway series. This week is a slipcover...next week is a surprise...:) I hope you can stop in and sign up for one of them...I look forward to your visit.

Xo, Meme

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...