Friday, April 29, 2011

London Calling


Hello my dears I hope all of you are well and having a marvelous week! It is Thursday evening and I am awake much later than I anticipated seeing as my plan is to wake early in the morning for all the Royal Wedding festivities. 
Whether you are over it, have no idea what I am talking about, or bursting at the seams with excitement (like myself) you have to admit it will be a truly spectacular occasion. Somewhat of a welcome distraction from the world's problems, if only for a few hours.
 I will say the dress speculation, comparisons to the late Princess Di, and baby talk are a little much...really, let the bride have her day.
So for all the enthusiasts I have found a few little odds and ends of interest to share with you. I didn't have enough time to prepare a history lesson but there are several posts out there with some fantastic information. The first being This is Glamorous with a background on Royal tiaras...which one will she wear, if any?


If you would like a little piece of history and didn't receive an invitation, why not indulge yourself in your very own letterpress commemorative print from Etsy.


Didn't we just celebrate Earth Day? I know my daughter's school is doing everything this week to help out mother Earth and this might be a tote that would be adorable going to Whole Foods...not sure how the other shoppers there would feel about it? 
You can find this and other British accessories at Decorative Things.

Move over Barbie there is a new princess in town and you can grab a mini Limited Edition Princess Catherine Here




Fancy Kate's Fascinators (that is fancy for hats)? 
Check out a recent post over on Highstreet Market to see more beauties and where to purchase them. I wish I would planned more appropriately, one of these would be darling while watching in my living room.


Okay friends, that is all the fun I have for this evening. It is time to get some shut eye. 
I would love to hear from any of you tomorrow and hear your favorites!
If you want a Royal insider and are on Twitter follow India Hicks at IndiahicksStyle.
For a little background on India, she was one of Princess Diana's bridesmaids and second cousin to Prince Charles, visit Habitually Chic.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...