Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dad's Day


Happy Father's Day
A special day for all the fathers, grandfathers and great grandfathers everywhere. I know my family has all of these and I want to say how grateful I am to each of you for the love and support you have given me and give me everyday, thank you. My sweet husband thank you for being the backbone of our family, a wonderful husband, my biggest supporter and most of all thank you for our 3 beautiful children and the love you show them everyday!








Pictures are courtesy of Marie of Phreckles Photography. I have been working with Marie for a few years since she relocated here from Boston. She has become a friend and my kids love her! Her style is urban and eclectic and she loves to use color which makes me love her even more! www.phrecklephotography.com .
620 W Lane Street Suite 201
Raleigh, NC 27603



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...