Monday, February 14, 2011

I Heart You

Oh my goodness what a beautiful day! Today I had a Valentine's lunch with my honey and now I am hanging with my other 3 loves this afternoon enjoying this gorgeous weather.
If you haven't picked up the March Spring issue of In Style then it is a must. I almost skipped over it in the grocery the other day but flipped through quickly and caught the images of Tory Burch in her luxurious home at the Pierre Hotel, Manhattan and promptly put it in my cart. 
 I have seen Burch's home photographed in other publications but this feature really popped with her use of oranges, greens, animal prints, wood, and other textures. Her laid back luxe approach to design is evident in her home and clothing. I found the below pictures of Tory lounging in her home with photographer Nigel Barker while searching for the ones in InStyle. She has since recovered her sofa (top picture) in a beautiful print but everything else looks just about the same minus the people and well maybe a few more books on the coffee table.


This room is not shown in the InStyle shoot so I could not resist to post. That green sofa knocks the socks off my feet and the walls are covered in a silk velvet!



You can see more images Here but for the most current shots run don't walk and pick-up your copy of the magazine.

Photos courtesy of Nigel Barker

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful sofa...soft and luxurious..
doesn't get any better than that...
maureen

Lindsey Suggs said...

Ohhhh Tory + Nigel??? My brain just exploded!!!

livingwithstyle said...

I remember seeing that sofa a couple years ago! I want to have one made for myself! Love it!

Life of Style said...

That sofa is delicious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...