Monday, February 7, 2011

Weiss Inspired

Happy Monday everyone, hope your weekend was full of fun times and laughter! 

I enjoyed flipping through a few of my favorite home mags over the weekend. Lots of pink in House Beautiful, a Quadrille filled caribbean bungalow in Coastal Living, and lastly an Elle Decor showhouse decorated to the nines with 10 of San Francisco's top designers.
The image I am holding onto today is the one from Elle Decor and the breakfast nook designed by Palmer Weiss. There are so many things I love about this area (colors, rug, fabric, lighting, windows, table, just to name a few) but basically I just want it to be mine! 


The designer's rendering




Gorgeous Fabric

Images courtesy Elle Decor and Palmer Weiss

Voila, divine inspiration! 








5 comments:

LiveLikeYou said...

She is so talented, so is Angie Hranowsky- you've got all my favorite designers here. Love it!!

Mona Thompson said...

Gorgeous! I love it all. First time here. You have a lovely blog. Mona

Anonymous said...

the yellow leather dining room chairs are amazing....
yellow!!!! I just love them..and the ginormous lantern...
beautiful room...
maureen

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I just picked up the latest issue of House Beautiful too, loved all the pink! XX!

Life of Style said...

I love those yellow chairs, just the right color!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...