Friday, September 3, 2010

Pure Bliss



Wow, seriously? I just posted about what an amazingly productive weekend I had and now it is Friday and a holiday weekend. I will be in town this weekend with the kids while my husband participates in the annual manly tradition of dove hunting...yes we do live in the South! Endless opportunities for fun this weekend, what to do? Not sure yet but fun times are to be had....Happy Friday!
















Sources, Martha Stewart, Living etc., Cookie, Stacie Edwards, Luxe and Lillies

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous party photos! I know, friends of mine are dove hunting today, too! What is it about fall in the South that makes men want to kill things? ;) Love your blog! XX!

Life of Style said...

I know seriously this is only the beginning, we have ducks, deer, you name the season! Thank you, I love your blog too!

Unknown said...

I have a random question! My brother's girlfriend is in love with the yellow geometric bed comforter that you did. And we can't find it anywhere and I would love to get it for her. Where did it come from? Thank you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...