Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A little bit of this and that

Hello week and friends here we meet again.
 I must admit the weather is starting to get the best of me. I am feeling a bit of the winter blues and considering one of those feel good lamps that makes you happy after basking in it's glorious rays much like an afternoon lounging in the warm sun. What do I look to for inspiration these days? Typically what surrounds me inspires me the most but right now it is a gray sky, trees minus their lovely leaves, and dull brown grass that goes crunch when you walk on it. Blah... 
Yep it is time to go to my place of zen where I can get that warm fuzzy feeling back. I do love color and the Spring forecast is oh so exciting with all the beautiful hues it brings. For now though I must refrain a little (maybe just today) and look to soothing spaces with subtle hints of color, fabulous textures, and a mix of interesting pattern to get me through the doldrums of winter. Here is a little mix of my favorites today...an eclectic one I might add.













1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, E. Love these pictures and am inspired to look for more. Winter is about to push me over the edge. Love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...