Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bits and Baubles

Hello Wednesday, Happy Day to you. I am getting back into the swing of things, feeling refreshed and somewhat rejuvenated from a 3 day trip to NYC. I must say I was feeling a bit ho hum before I left but there is nothing like the bright lights, busy streets, and endless energy of the city to awaken the senses. Holiday windows when visiting New York this time of year are a must see and department store Bergdorf Goodman did not disappoint.
 Another favorite on my trip was a quick trip up Park Avenue to the Queen Sophia Spanish Institute which is currently showcasing more than 70 items of clothing and accessories from Spanish designer Cristobal Balenciaga. The collection is breathtaking, each piece a work of art from the man known as the "Spanish Master." Tis the season for eating your way through a city and we did just that...the madness must stop!

 

Back home I had the pleasure of spending some time with Jessica Thomas Capps the Raleigh, NC designer and creator of Jessica Thomas Jewelry. Jessica invited me to her gorgeous home (French Furniture, Turquoise, Coronata Star...mi amore) on the eve of a Holiday Open she is hosting where she will be showcasing her new jewelry as well as an antique collection. Chatting with Jessica and seeing what inspires her, was a treat and an inspiration to me, thank you!















Jessica Thomas Jewelry is sold throughout the United States for a list of stores or to purchase online clink on link below.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...