Thursday, December 23, 2010

Inspired Decor

On the Thursday before Christmas, yes Christmas Eve is tomorrow, my fingers have finally stopped cramping from addressing Christmas cards. I just finished the last bunch yesterday and now I have to do the awful task of sealing them and off they will be. I am elated! Everyone has sent such beautiful cards this year and it is always such a joy to see children, families, and beloved pets.
What is even more fun than receiving these beautiful cards is looking into the beautifully decorated homes of some of the people you know and finding inspiration right around the corner. Betty Eatman Nelson of Eatman's Carpet and Interiors is doing precisely that with her blog Inspire Me. Betty was kind enough to come over and and take some pictures of my home with all it's holiday finery you can take a look Here. Thanks Betty, it is always a pleasure! 



One of her recent posts is Holiday Doors is One Yours? I do love driving around town and looking at holiday decor and sometimes wish I would remember my camera. I adore this chic ribbon, simply stunning. For more inspiration and exquisite goodies for the home, check out Betty's Inspire Me.


While we are sharing favorite shots, this happens to be one of my all time favorite holiday covers and interiors. Aerin Lauder on the cover of the December 2007 issue of House & Garden magazine at her home in East Hampton which is the former home of her grandmother Estee Lauder.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...