Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Warm the Heart


Hello friends and happy day to you. I am hoping everyone had a wonderful holiday and was able to enjoy a little break with some loved ones. Christmas was exciting and in full swing here in my household. It looks like a bomb went off spraying tiny toys all over the place. At this point I am not sure where to start in the clean-up, organizational process and frankly am very unmotivated...maybe better left for next year.
The highlight I suppose was the snow that started Christmas night leaving us with around 7 inches of beautiful snow...a White Christmas indeed. I have been bedded down by the fire enjoying my family time and looking forward to the New Year. There is nothing like a cozy fire to warm the heart and these are some inviting living rooms where I could spend some time sipping a hot toddy in my slippers with a good book.








Photos courtesy of Lonny, Elle Decor, House Beautiful, Traditional Home, Canadian House and Home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, all those fireplaces look so wonderful...with a coffee and baileys, I could settle in for the evening...maureen

Life of Style said...

isn't it just so cozy, maureen? i know the holidays are over, but not the winter weather - so these visuals still warm my heart! thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...