Sunday, May 9, 2010

Motherly Love

"Guided by my heritage of love of beauty and respect for strength-in search of my mother's garden, I found my own."
Alice Wake "In search of my mother's garden"


In honor of all the wonderful mothers including my beautiful mother Happy Mother's Day. I am going to enjoy the day with my wonderful children (who are being very nice today, wondering if daddy bribed them with something unknown to me) my mother, mother-n-law and some very special women who are amazing. How blessed am I. I hope all you hard working mother's take a rest today and pamper yourself...you deserve it! 



Brooke Shields


  

Vera Farmiga



Jennie Garth



Kim Raver



Julianne Moore



Angie Harmon



Liv Tyler



Tori Spelling



Amber Valetta



Jada Pinkett Smith

All photos courtesy of Martha Stewart and Cookie Magazine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...