Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stylish Outdoor Living





Stylish Finds




My latest project are these "diamond in the rough" antique wicker chairs I found a couple of weeks ago for an absolute steal!!! A little paint some great outdoor fabric and voila' instant outdoor gratification. Sorry clients these are for myself but I run across finds like these all the time so give me a shout if you are in need.
I love the fan back of the shape of the chair on the right...believe it or not they are both actually comfortable too!



Anna Applegate Interiors has this great chair and ottoman upholstered in a shell print for sale at Hunt and Gather in Raleigh, NC. The pieces are perfect as they are shown but I have received some really great indoor/outdoor fabric from Trina Turk for  F Schumacher that would look would look out of sight!



Maybe the orange zebra...what a statement!

Trina Turk



Just a few Trink Turk outdoor selections and here are some more of her prints as well as some creative and colorful advertising.


Elements of Style


Elle Decor

Trina is so chic in Palm Springs, love this pic!


Elle Decor

What a beautiful display of pillows.


Coleen and Company




These Tole Chandeliers from Coleen and Company are some of my favorite and they can be used in an outdoor space or in your home. I love the colors and charming ambiance they can create in a space. They are available in 4 finishes, 2 sizes and hand-painted by local artisans in California. Sconces available as well.


Coleen and Company

My current obsession and lord if I could remember where I found it so credit could be due it would be but check this out...Aah a rattan daybed, how fabulous is this piece? I can only imagine lounging in my favorite caftan sipping on a champagne cocktail! Tres chic.





Another image because oh I love you so!





Found it, right under my nose...Coleen and Company too, http://www.coleenandcompany.com/

La Plates


Another favorite find that is perfect for outdoor areas are the funky customized plates from La Plates, http://www.laplates.com/.com. These plates are made of melamine which is essentially plastic, making them for perfect for wear and tear. I bought several as gifts for Christmas and would recommend them to anyone. The backgrounds and fonts are unique and you could customize the colors and fonts to fit any special occasion you may be having. They also have customized recipe boxes, ice boxes and a few other goodies..I will let you see for yourself!








Images from La Plates


Pacific and Rose

A great affordable look for outdoor decorating accessories is from the company Pacific and Rose by Elizabeth James. The company offers beautiful tablecloths, place mats, napkins, pillows and curtains.



Olivia curtain panel


Flower Power Tablecloth




Laura's Garden Place mat and napkins


Mughal Red Cushion Cover
All Images Courtesy of Pacific and Rose


Chic Outdoor Areas

These are some of my favorite outdoor spaces and I hope you can enjoy them too, hopefully taking a little something from them for your own space.

 
Melissa Rufty MMR Interiors from New Orleans


Domino Magazine


Anna Applegate Interiors


Lonny Magazine


Martha Stewart


Lonny Magazine


Pacific and Rose


Windsor Smith


Unknown


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...