Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ali's Aura



Who doesn't love a great love story, style and beauty that transcends through time? I have always adored Ali McGraw and after catching her yesterday on Oprah looking ravishing at the age of 71. I am once
again captivated by the aura of Ali.












Photos courtesy of Denise Brain, Dawn Runs Fast, DC Style Factory, Love Marks, Anne Helen Peterson and Arizona Foothills Magazine




I am busy working this week and will be back on Friday to share my story in Hello Splendor's
Blog Crawl...stay tuned!







u


1 comment:

Hilary said...

Hey Elizabeth! Loving your blog...and I can't wait to see your contribution to tomorrow's blog crawl event. I'll be doing the same at www.hilaryinspired.com. Best of luck and wonderful to meet you! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...