Monday, October 11, 2010

Lonny Love


Another Monday, a weekend passed, and the middle of the month in a few short days, where oh where do the days go? Not sure but I do know there are certainly not enough hours in a day and with it getting dark earlier I am feeling hibernation mode coming on... hmm maybe a new fur vest for that is in order!
I can hardly believe it has been a year since the first issue of Lonny Magazine launched and after flipping through their anniversary issue, released yesterday, it is true most things just get better with time. This issue is packed with gift ideas for the holidays features designers Celerie Kemble, John Robshaw and Mary McDonald and has wonderful entertaining ideas from design guru Eddie Ross. Happy Birthday Lonny what a treat!



A peek of a few of my favorite images, I don't want to spoil it for you!




Celerie Kemble's slice of heaven in Manhattan above and her stylish sanctuary below.



Eddie Ross and his harvest setting


The one of a kind whimsical Wall Art from HP.



The glamorous Mary McDonald and her book which will hopefully be on my doorstep any day "The Allure of Style."


1 comment:

LindsB said...

I loved this issue of Lonny, it was the best so far!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...