Tuesday, November 9, 2010

6 Year Celebration


What a beautiful day and start to the week, the leaves are spectacular...I just love this time of year! 
 This past weekend we celebrated my daughter's 6th birthday, yes 6, I really cannot account for the past 6 years? Maybe that is because there have been 2 babies since and I have been in a mommy, pregnant, sleep deprived, moving through the actions but sometimes not really there haze. Needless to say my baby is 6 going on 16 and wanted to celebrate with pink, a little Selena Gomez and some Wizards of Waverly Place.  We had magic, face painting, and an awesome pink tent! Unfortunately the weather was not on our side so the use of the pink tent was just for looks and to make the birthday girl happy. Success, here is to another year! 
Hope you enjoy a few pics from the big day.














 



Photos by Elizabeth Goodwin




2 comments:

Lindsey Suggs said...

Love the pink tent and face paint!! Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl!

Life of Style said...

Don't you love the pink tent? I secretly want to have a party for myself so I can use it! Thank you Lindsey, hope to see you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...