Monday, November 15, 2010

A Few Thoughts


New Chic Sponsor


I am very excited to have Jessica Thomas Jewelry be a a new chic sponsor featured on Life of Style. I have been a fan of Jessica's work and next week she is going to let me inside her Raleigh, NC based studio and show me what inspires her to creates her beautiful jewels.
Check back for our visit and possibly a give-a-way. What bauble would I like for myself?


I could definitely start with these gorgeous Antique Filigree & Emerald Jade Earrings but my list does not stop there. Thanks Jessica! 

A Few Thoughts 


Hello Friends, I hope you had a splendid weekend! Busy here today so I will be back tomorrow but in light of recent events my thoughts today... celebrate life, love, family, friends, the small things, silly moments, some quiet time alone, and whatever makes you happy.











Images via Vogue, Source and Pinterest









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...