Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Little Miss Sunshine


I just love a baby and no I don't want anymore little babies but I do enjoy seeing other mom's precious new jewels and getting my baby fix now by being able to give it back to another mother. I delivered the last piece for an adorable baby girl's nursery today and I will refer to her as "Little Miss Sunshine" because she is just as bright and beautiful as the room her mother lovingly planned for her. We started out with green and yellow then decided to throw a hint of orange in the mix...hence the too cute for words pom pom fringe in candy colors from Kravet on the window treatments! Here are a few snapshots I took, definitely not professional but will have to do.









We covered the ottoman in Rio by China Seas and I just love the way the spots turned out, so chic for little baby girl.


Here is Rio shown in black as seen in Domino magazine.

2 comments:

Elise Lowerison said...

This nursery room is wonderfully bright and holds personality just like Little Miss Sunshine. I came across your post this afternoon while browsing interior design blogs and the topic of window treatment selection was very interesting to me. I loved what you did with these window treatments, adding the frill and color contrast works wonderfully. It is true that you must dress your windows appropriately to bring out their true beauty. Thank you for writing and as a special thanks to you and your readers, I would like to offer a 20% off coupon using this code upon checkout: BLG20.

Life of Style said...

Thank you, I am glad you stumbled upon Life of Style and said hello! Please email me with your business or website info so I may pass it along to my readers, what a generous offer...thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...