Saturday, November 27, 2010

Style Shop Saturday


What a wonderful Thanksgiving, so much to be thankful for this year! The only thing better than being back at home after traveling is having the entire weekend ahead of us. I think a couple things on my list are to take a nice long walk maybe a run somewhere in there and I plan to eat a salad for a meal or 2...the stretchy pants are out in full force!

I have a few treasured finds that I am listing on the Life of Style blog today For Sale and will be adding to throughout the month of December. Email me at elizabeth@egoodwininteriors.com if you would like to purchase and I can send you an invoice through PayPal. Shipping for all items will be a standard $15.




4 gorgeous Turquoise Glass plates with a delicate flower detail
$25



You can use them like Eddie Ross to decorate your table...how festive would turquoise and red be?


Domino

They would also be gorgeous on a wall.




Antique Harvest Wheat Sconces
$175
Sold






Similar shown in the apartment of Sex and the City author Candace Bushnell's Manhattan home Elle Decor






Gorgeous embroidered Peacock Suzani 77"x 54"
$65



A Suzani adds color to any space whether it draped across a bed or


used as a tablecloth. They are lovely and this one is handmade from Uzbekistan.

Happy Weekend!










2 comments:

ashley cooper said...

WOW! I love the new items you have for sale. Hope you have so much fun in New York City! So jealous, I wish I lived there! (SOMEDAY?!! WISHING!)

Life of Style said...

Thanks Ashley, I know me too, maybe when my children are grown the Mr. and I can retire there...wishful thinking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...