Friday, April 30, 2010

The Perfect Plume

National Geographic

The peacock is such a splendid, rare creature! They are actually pheasants (don't tell my husband, they will create a hunting season for it too) known for their colorful blue and green iridescent tails. Their tail spreads out into a magnificent train that fans across their back with dinstinctive "eye" markings of the feathers in blue, red and gold hues. 

J Crew

You can guarantee if you see me this summer at the pool I will be sporting this deco-inspired peacock print from Liberty Art Fabric by J Crew...love it!


York Wallcovering

A powder room would not be complete without this print by York available in 4 colors, you can't go wrong with bronze or teal. 



Apartment Therapy

In case anyone is in Austin, TX or planning a trip soon check out the The Peacock. The "Glamorous Hollywood-style decor and vintage cocktails" of this place make me want to catch the next plane to Austin.

 
Delos

One of my favorite rug companies Delos has a super swanky peacock rug in hand tufted wool.


Fashionable Interiors

This beautiful peacock inspired mirror graces the home of fashion designer Liz Lange designed by Jonathan Adler.


Haft 2 Know

In case I am invited to Kate and William's wedding...that is Prince William and Kate Middleton or if I renew my vows this dress is my choice. Wow, is all that I can say, what an work of art.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...